Kayaking is a fantastic way to enjoy the outdoors and the peace of nature while getting a full-body workout. You may be able to relax and forget about your problems for a while.
Although desert safaris and cruises are Abu Dhabi’s most well-known attractions, many people are unaware of the secret aquatic environment in the capital city where kayaking in a quiet bay while surrounded by a coastal forest may be a thrilling but slightly difficult experience. It’s affordable, relaxing, and satisfying all at once.
As the best Kayaking Service Providers in Abu Dhabi, UAE, we provides you the best kayaking experience which can be remember in your lifetime. On this two-hour kayaking excursion, explore the mangroves of Abu Dhabi, one of the most stunning lakes in the nation. Learn from expert kayakers to have the most enjoyable and safest experience possible. As you paddle over calm waterways, let the rich flora and peaceful ambiance mesmerize you.
Here are a few of the reasons that come to mind while thinking of reasons to go kayaking in Abu Dhabi.
- Kayaking is a great way to decompress. Depending on where and how you go, kayaking and paddling can be tranquil and meditative or exciting. Our rivers can be explored and enjoyed by paddling.
- It is one of the few sports that enables you to explore both well-known locations and those more remote ones while allowing you to enjoy nature without upsetting it.
- Kayaking is a fantastic form of workout. There aren’t many outdoor hobbies that provide this kind of cardiovascular exercise and upper body conditioning. Scientific studies have shown that an hour of kayaking can burn up to 500 calories.
- The majority of the journey will take you across a large lagoon with mangroves on both sides, yet with enough space for you to paddle the kayak comfortably. If you’re uncomfortable, you can opt to paddle your kayak exclusively on open, wider waters and avoid going through any woodlands.
- In Abu Dhabi, It would advise you to take a guided trip even though skilled kayakers can rent a kayak and explore the mangroves on their own if you’re not very confident or don’t know the area well.
- Kayaking is a fun activity that is suitable for both adults and children. Spend some time with them, creating enduring memories.
- Since there are occasions when you might not be able to keep up with the entire group and might lose sight of the specialists, we offer briefings by trained instructors.
Hope you get better idea that why should you go for kayaking in Abu Dhabi.
We at Desert Dune Tours also provide a wide range of additional water sports that could make your trip to Abu Dhabi even better. Most importantly, through our kayak vacation packages, you can benefit from excellent solo or double kayaking services for 1, 2, or 3 hours at affordable prices.
Connect with us for more.